08 Dec MKK raise the bar with ISO 9001:2015
Quality HVAC through Quality Management System
Having a quality system has been a central focus for MKK since the beginning. Our approach to compliance has always been proactive and results-oriented, and not limited to having a certification. MKK has been doing well and will in the future do well to integrate the revised standards into our business processes, and consistently follow these requirements over the value chain so that they become part of our daily activity.
The goal has always been to make business processes seamless to provide customer satisfaction all the way from start to finish.
Unlike the old standard, the revised version of ISO 9001 expects us to understand our objectives before establishing a quality management system.
We also need to focus on identifying risks and potential areas of non-compliance by conducting a proper analysis that compare our company actual and potential operations and results, and re-evaluating how these gaps could affect quality.
Core Elements to Achieve ISO 9001:2015 Compliance
- Improve Customer Focus
- Enhance Leadership Involvement
- Improve Engagement of People
- Adopt a Process-Based Approach
- Enable People and Process Improvement
- Facilitate Evidence-Based Decision-Making
- Ensure Relationship Management
- Establish a Systematic Approach to Risk Management
- External Provision – Manage Third-Party Risk
- Enable Knowledge Management
With all of these core-elements in mind, MKK can proudly announce our new quality management certificate ISO 9001:2015